HomeLab 40x40x120 cm
Take care of your mother plant and she will take care of you! The HomeLab 40 is the perfect place to keep your mother plant in tiptop shape, producing a constant stream of cuttings year round.
Compact enough to fit into almost any spare corner, its unbeatable light-proofing ability means you can keep your mother plant on an 18 or 24 hour light cycle adjacent to your flowering tent with no worries about light pollution interfering with flowering cycles.
Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 120 cm
Growing Space: 0,16 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: T5 fluorescent system or CFL (compact fluorescents)
- Exhaust: 1 x 5″ / 130 mm (3 x 15 /13 cm) Roof duct for easy and stable air exhaust (port adjusts to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm (6 x 12 / 10 cm)
- 2 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg